Thursday, June 10, 2010

In Short...

...one of the most rewarding work days today I've had in about three years. Wow, I feel like I'm back! And, as obnoxious as I know it sounds, think I'm about to do some amazing things. It's nice to feel confident about something again. I feel so lucky to have gotten this new job and to have found a company who's ethics I really jive with and be in a place where I feel like I'm given the tools and the support I need to be truly successful. So exciting!


Shumbi in his bed


In other news, yesterday my bed looked mighty rumpled when I got home and I was sure I had made it in the morning. So today I spent extra time when I made it pulling the covers very taught and what do you know... when I got home the sheets and blankets were untucked and all laid in a crumpled mound in the middle of the bed! And there was lots of little red and black hairs found on my new white duvet. What a little naughty nugget that fat Shumba is! Needless to say, tomorrow morning my bedroom door will be shut before I leave for work; no more doggy happy nappy hour in mamma's bed!

Cheers to new beginnings, fresh starts, grand adventures and the like!

2 comments:

Auntie Em said...

I do love your sense of humor!

Miranda Robertson said...

Ha! When the cat's away.....

Gotta love that Shumbi. :)